976. 13 surgeries in the first two days and one really amazing Hospital Director
977. One month until I move into a long hoped for three berth!
978. A 15 minute coffee chat with the one and only Dianna Cash (even if the coffee was terrible!) and that she just understands my frustration with a particular situation
979. My office in the cafe lends itself to some pretty great conversations
980. Madagascar operations report finished… Benin operations report finished… Leaving Benin report finished.
981. And the BD cold shipment arrived perfectly chilled
982. A brief but needed chat with Roguy
983. Chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter
984. Waffle day
985. 17:00 on Friday afternoon
986. A four day holiday booked off the coast of somewhere beautiful
987. Coconuts on the beach with good company
988. Seeing these words of Truth daily for the last six months
989. The first weekend in a long time with no expectations… just lots of rest
990. The blom girls dancing during worship
991. That it is just fine to fall apart … It’s actually a little healthy
992. Finally getting my glow in the dark jimmy Fallon t shirt from Wendy
993. Tea and shared wisdom and challenge with Andrea
994. Men who open car doors
995. A fixed bathroom light
996. These feet have taken me on a pretty fantastic and beautiful adventure
997. This community is pretty amazing and wonderful and full of beautiful stories of redemption, obedience, healing, joy and everything in between.
998. Conversations with Kirstie that lend themselves to big dreams
999. Oh yeah, Thursday ice cream night with Kirstie is back
1000. That God is good all the time and he keeps challenging me to dream bigger, believe more, live with foolish trust and embrace the messy bits of life because he redeems them into something truly beautiful.