901. The time difference meant that Aad and Rob were available night and day to help with extra Customs documentation
902. Didier and Jérôme at Bolloré and how they advocated for mercy ships
903. A last meal alone before the ship arrives
904. Ghurka escort to and from the bank
905. Eliphaz’s willingness to translate and help at any moment during the craziness of Friday
906. Krissy going out to buy pizza for us all on Ships arrival Eve
907. Safe arrival of Nick Cash and his servant’s heart to bless our team (and the gift of Reese’s peanut butter cups!!!)
908. Cross cultural communication lessons
909. The ship actually arrived! It’s really, really here!
910. An hour with Dianna Cash and her thoughtfulness to bless me.
911. Scott hugs
912. Lisa and I are back… Watch out AFM!
913. Last minute answers to prayers
914. Immigrations finished processing all 315 crew with five minutes to spare
915. Lisa’s thoughtfulness in making my bed up and helping me unpack
916. Team Jonesy hug sandwich
917. This awesome welcome home 🙂
918. A successful arrival ceremony and a President who truly caught the vision and mission of Mercy Ships
919. Catrice did a great job re organizing the back room
920. Dinner by the lemurs with Scott
921. Successful handovers to Transportation, Finance, Supply Manager and IS.
922. Deck 8 sunsets are back in my life
823. A long overdue proper chat with Katie Stull
824. Down comforters and my own bed
825. A friends offer to do my last load of laundry so I could go to bed at a normal hour