751. Now it’s less than one week until the Advance team is reunited!
752. An afternoon of good food, good conversation and movies with Roguy and his girls
753. Innocent stopping by for dinner
754. A note from Kirstie all the way from Las Palmas.
755. Skype with Kathy after many months and failed attempts!
756. I can tell everyone officially I am moving with Mercy Ships to the land of lemurs and boab trees – Madagascar!
757. A new suitcase for said travel to Madagascar
758. And somehow everything fits in my bags
759. Indian food with Brooke and hearing more of her heart for Benin
760. Photo booth with my little friends
761. Church during a blackout
762. One year ago I met this amazing bunch of people. And even though we are literally in almost every part of the world right now we will always be family 🙂
763. A beautiful new dress
764. Psalm 66 and 103
765. A skype date with the mom and pop
766. BarBar delivery 🙂
767. A trip to the stilt village with Roguy, Jeremy and Papa Pierre
768. A quiet two hours by the water at Hotel du Lac
768. That my friends have finally set sail!
769. Dinner on the beach and yet another beautiful sunset
770. Eye site is finally finished!
771. Lisa is already starting to plan for the return of Suga Bear and Honey Boo at this year’s Chopped! competition
772. The AC in my room breaking because now I sleep with the window open and can hear the frogs, the birds and the goats as I fall asleep and wake up
773. Star gazing on the beach
774. iTunes is back on my computer so I can sync my work!
775. Having dinner with these cuties