651. The encouraging words of Dianna Cash
652. Advance team selfies
653. The Dental Clinic is finished!
654. Waking up to Amy’s incredibly poignant and motivating e-mail
655. That because of the delay Lisa will be on the ship when it arrives in Port!
657. A relaxed night at the beach
658. The leadership of Mercy Ships
659. Driving through town and seeing so many friends waving on from the side of the road
660. A day working with Philip and laughing
661. A good, long cry
662. Harmen always offering to make coffee
663. Ally from La Plancha who always stops to make sure everything is ok
664. A divine appointment full of beauty and encouragement.
665. Our security guard who walked Kirstie and I to the car and said, “take courage and go to the promised land.”
666. That there is always a solution to a problem if you look hard enough
667. Short accounts and honesty
668. Skype with Lisa
669. Die Hard makes any day a little better
670. Catharine’s advice to go enjoy a sunset
671. A lunch with Andrea at Hotel du Lac
672. New painting from my artist friend
673. The beauty of wandering through a craft market
674. The generous gift of an afternoon at a spa
675. Gabin saying to me, “You’re Beninoise now.”